Divide by 0 issue

Problems or issues encountered whilst running or trying to run Pgen, that seriously affects the programs functionality.
Babylj

Divide by 0 issue

Post by Babylj » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:47 pm

Hi
This looks to be a great program. However, I keep getting an error that says "Attempted to divide by 0" And, error at line e432. Then when generating, suddenly a bunch of the same error message, just keeps popping up, and I have to use the task manager to stop it. Eventually, it crashes my video driver. Any help would be greatly appreciated. AWESOME program though! And I really would love it to work right.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Divide by 0 issue

Post by admin » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:20 pm

Hi Babylj,

Thanks for letting me know. I'm sorry that you're having this problem.

If possible could you start the program and go to the settings form, click on the "Add a comment" button and type in "Divide by 0 issue", click "OK" then click the "Send Error Log". This should tell me exactly where the error is.
The log gets sent directly to my server and is not posted to this site and is completely anonymous.

If you can't send the log please post here exactly what you were doing that caused the error.

Thanks for helping to improve PGen2 and thanks for the positive comments.

Rick

admin
Site Admin

Re: Divide by 0 issue

Post by admin » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:21 pm

Hi Babylj,

I've got your error log, thanks for uploading it. I can see there are a few bugs reported, but they should all be fixed in the next release.

Regards

Rick